BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

We had a case of the "love bug"

Our Valentine's Day morning started off like a typical morning - we got up and dressed, brushed our teeth and mommy made me pose for a picture in my awesome Valentine's Day outfit.

But then I got to school and something happened - I began to not feel so well. Next thing you know Miss Nikki took my temperature and it was 103 degrees. She called mommy and mommy had daddy come pick me up and stay with me until her group was over. Mommy came home after 10 and stayed with me and took care of me the rest of the day.


By the end of the day, I was feeling much better. Though I still had a slight fever, I ate some food, watched Ice Age 3, and mommy gave me all the magical kisses she had. Then daddy came home with some Valentine's Day treats, flowers and Toy Story 3 window decorations. It was just what this girl needed to feel better!!





I'm hoping that by tomorrow I will be feeling even better - but if not, it's ok because I will be spending the day with my daddy and that is just fine with me!!

3 comments:

juh-juh said...

Happy Valentine's day my sweet Riley Paige, hope you are feeling better!!

Mommy Decker said...

Glad you are feeling better!!!

Aunt Laurie said...

I love this little cheeser, sick or not. Can't wait to see you in a few days!!