BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 29 - Hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days

Where do I begin??? I have a lot of plans for the next 365 days. These plans include but are not limited to:

1. Jeremy and I are currently in the process of paying off our credit card debt. While we're not in the red with our credit card companies it is such a burden to walk around carrying a large balance. We are currently in month 2 of the "Great Budget Crunch" of 2011 and while it is stressful, we are already past where we thought we would be in month 2 so, GO US!!!

2. With the "Great Budget Crunch" of 2011 going on we're hoping this will help us save for a house. I am truly hoping that by this time next year the Clarks will ditch apartment living and find a home with a yard (and maybe a picket fence too - hee hee).

3. Within the next 365 I am hoping that there will be a plan for baby #2 (please read that said PLAN - not baby within the next 365 days).

4. I also hope that Riley, Jeremy and I stay happy and healthy for the next 365 days!!

But since it says "dreams" too - I will dream for the next 365 days the following things:

1. We win the lotto
2. We get free daycare for 1 year

Hey - a girl can dream, can't she??

0 comments: