BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

2 1/2...is it even possible??

I just can't believe it! Riley is 2 1/2 today. It is so hard to believe that she is halfway to 3 - where does the time go?????

Riley is pretty excited about being able to say that she is 2 1/2 now and is already thinking about her 3rd birthday party.

Today I asked her about some of her likes and dislikes. Riley informed me that she likes reading books, painting, doing pee pee in the potty and playing with her babies. She dislikes squirrels digging in the garbage, bears in caves, going poo poo in the potty and when we get boo boos.

Riley is becoming such a young lady more and more each day. We could not be more proud of all of her accomplishments up to this point.

We had a little "photo shoot" today to document the occasion. Here is a result of that.




Of course we had to celebrate with cupcakes!

Apparently all that cheesing and posing wore this little lady out!!


Here's to 6 more months as a 2-year-old!!

3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I can't believe my little godbaby is 2 1/2! Although, having spent the weekend with her, I also can't believe she isn't 13!! She is such a smart, loving, and funny little girl. Love my Riley Paige!!!

gramps said...

happy 1/2 birthday my riley paige grandpa loves oh so very much

juh-juh said...

Happy 2 1/2 Riley Paige!!! Even though in those pictures you look like you are 3 1/2 lol!!! Love you! xoxoxo