BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 26 - My Week in Great Detail*

*I am fully aware I am writing this blog a day late - so even though it is Thursday morning, I am writing it up until yesterday.

Here is my week in as much detail as I can remember:

Sunday - Superbowl Sunday!!! Had the in-laws over and ate yummy food all night and watched the Green Bay Packers win the Superbowl.

Monday - Got up, dropped Riley off at daycare, went to work, worked late, came home to eat leftovers from Sunday. Matt came over and all of us hung out and vegged for the night.

Tuesday - Got up, dropped Riley off at daycare, went to work, came home, had "whatever you want for dinner you can have" night, chatted with The Decker ladies on webcam, hung out for the rest of the night and went to bed.

Wednesday - Got up, dropped Riley off, went to work, ordered pizza for dinner, webcammed with Grandpa and Juh-Juh, had a TERRIBLE time getting Riley to bed, didn't get to bed until after 11!

Wow, after reading that I realized that my life during the workweek is really not too exciting!!!

1 comments:

juh-juh said...

Riley probably didn't want to go to bed because she was just so excited after talking to us on the webcam!!