BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Do Not Disturb

Lately we can't help but laugh and capture on film what a funny sleeper Riley is. Check out some of the sleeping positions we have found Riley in over the past few weeks.

As you can see, you should still practice being a lady while snoozing.

Or you can practice the "I've had WAY too much to drink" passed out look.

Or what about the laying down meditation look.

Oh come on, like your kid doesn't sleep like this too?!?!

All I can say about this one is thank god that frog is stuffed, because he would've never had a chance!


4 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

This is awesome. My kid NEVER does this. Ha!!

Jenn said...

Those are great pictures. Too cute. They look like angels while they sleep.

Aunt Laurie said...

Awww my Riley!

gramps said...

my riley paige you sleep any way you want, i love you &can't wait to see you on saturday