BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Keira & Riley -- BCF!

Today I went to my Aunt Jenny and Uncle Darrell's house in New Jersey. Even though we were there to celebrate Mother's Day, I couldn't help but think about how awesome my big cousin Keira is. I haven't seen her in a few weeks and went I got there she was so excited to see me, she just kept saying "Riley, Riley, Riley."

She gave me lots of kisses and hugs.


She even pushed me on her swing - how many one year olds do you know would do that?


She shared her sidewalk chalk with me...


...and her toys


So I just wanted to say to my best big cousin Keira, that even though we live far away, I can't help but know that we are going to be the closest cousins ever!! Soon enough we'll be tearing up the parks, pools and backyards together. I hope that sometime over the summer you can come to my house for a visit and I promise that I will share my toys with you and you can nap in my crib. Can't wait to see you again soon !


Riley & Keira - BCF
(Best Cousins Forever)

3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I love both of you girls so so much and I'm so glad you're both such good cousins to each other. I can't wait to have girls weekends (of course, when you're both potty trained!!) Love you!

Mommy Decker said...

Oh Riley - Keira had the most awesome day with you, as she always does.

She looks forward to every visit & miss you tons between them.

We will for sure be there this summer!

We love you tons!!!

juh-juh said...

You two are just the sweetest girls. Love you tons