BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

The last 72 hours

It's been quite the weekend in the Clark house. It seems to Jeremy and I as though our little baby girl has taken the next step towards becoming a toddler. While Riley has been practicing crawling (never getting far) and clapping her hands (usually done with closed fists) and pulling herself up (usually gets to her knees before she screams in frustration), she suddenly begun to do all three really well within the last few days.

After sharing with my sisters how much Riley accomplished this weekend, the great Aunt Jenny said to me "so are you going to move the crib down?" And I said "Nah, the bumper is in the way - she doesn't even know there are bars there." Obviously I was completely wrong - take a look at what I found today while Riley was supposed to be napping. Gotta love a curious kid!!




3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Do I know what I am talking about or what?!?!

I knew my smarty pants niece would figure out the great escape sooner than you thought she would!

Hahaha!!

Love you all! (Especially that smiley girl!!!)

Aunt Laurie said...

Love that little giggle!! She's too smart for you mama!

juh-juh said...

Love that giggle!! She is just too cute!!!