BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 4 - My Favorite Book

Tricky question!! Since becoming a mommy almost 2 1/2 years ago it has become quite difficult to read any books that I would truly enjoy. I always feel bad because Laurie sends me these wonderful books, that I never have time to read. So I am going to do something a little different...I am going to pick a book that I read with Riley. My favorite book to read to Riley is "I love you, Stinky Face" by Lisa McCourt. The book is playful and funny and by far one of my favorite children's stories. Anyone who has children should buy this book and make it part of their child(ren)'s collection!!



2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

You know we are big fans of this one!!!

Great choice!

Aunt Laurie said...

I like "Where's my Binkit" personally.