BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 day blog challenge

I am taking on the 30 day blog challenge so for the next 30 days you will find out random pieces of information about me. Here is how it goes - each day I will blog about the following things:

Day 1 - Your biggest accomplishment
Day 2 - Your definition of success
Day 3 - Your favorite teacher
Day 4 - Your favorite book
Day 5 - Your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - A photo that makes your heart melt
Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - A photo you took
Day 10 - A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - A photo of you recently
Day 12 - Something you are OCD about
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - Your role model
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc.)
Day 18 - My wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A youtube video
Day 24 - Where I live (in detail, why it's special)
Day 25 - Guilty pleasure
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - My worst habit
Day 28 - What is in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - Hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - Car you drive (and past cars too!)

So let's get started!!

0 comments: