BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Celebrating our 200th post!!

Once upon a time ago in December 2007 a newlywed couple learned that they were having a baby.


Due to the fact that this couple knew no matter where they lived there would be friends and family who would not get a chance to see the newest member of their family as often as they'd like, the smart mommy decided to follow in her wise, older sister's footsteps and start a blog for the new baby. It started on July 9, 2008 about 6 weeks before the baby's arrival.
I cannot believe that 2 1/2 years and 200 posts later we're still documenting our not so little ones' accomplishments. It is so much easier than keeping a baby book and all the more entertaining. We're so happy that we have people who enjoy reading our blog as much as we enjoy sharing bits and pieces of our lives. I cannot wait until Riley is older and we can go back through the blog together and relive our memories! This was the best idea I ever stole!! To another 200 blog posts and more!!




2 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I love love loveeeee reading about my gorgeous godbaby :)

juh-juh said...

I love reading every blog, because they make me realize how lucky I am to have the Clark family in my life!!!c