BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

"I'm Gonna Get Me Some Glasses"

It's no secret that Riley may be a tad bit obsessed with Justin Roberts. If you are a parent and are reading this look him up - he has some pretty catchy tunes and your kid(s), I guarantee will absolutely love him!! Riley's latest Justin Roberts obsession is "Get Me Some Glasses" a song about a kid who has to get glasses because he is having trouble seeing. Riley often makes me sing it when she is on the potty. Anyway, I didn't want to be selfish and not share some of this catchy tune (plus since I wear glasses, it's not too hard to believe that there may be some time in Riley's life that she will have to don a pair of glasses - that is unless she also inherits daddy's perfect 20/20 vision).



3 comments:

juh-juh said...

Way too Cute!!!

Aunt Laurie said...

I love this little munchkin!

Mommy Decker said...

American Idol here comes Riley Clark!