BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fashion Police are on the prowl...

Why is Riley crying? Well it could be because daddy dressed her in clothes that were way too small for her to be wearing! The deal is that mommy and daddy split up the week with who drops off Riley at daycare. Usually when it is daddy days, mommy picks out the clothes so that Riley doesn't go to school in mismatched clothes (which has happened a few times). Well bad mommy forgot to leave out clothes. To Jeremy's credit I will say he matched Riley's shirt with the jeans they go with. Unfortunately for Riley daddy did not read the tags.

Notice the rolled up sleeves. They are rolled up because the sleeves are so short you may as well roll them up. The way she is standing in this photo does not give justice to how short her shirt actually was - I bet Everitt is liking her a little more now!!! My favorite are the whites of the pockets showing...classic! The amount of diaper hanging out of the pants, yikes! Such a lady!!


I know, I could totally blame myself for this, shame on me for not cleaning out her drawers of the clothes that don't fit anymore. But really, I do wonder how in the world Jeremy gets himself dressed daily!!!

Note to self: CLEAN OUT RILEY'S CLOSET AND DRAWERS!!

0 comments: