BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!

Wow! Christmas this year was so awesome!!! I had so much fun getting ready for the big day and then spending the day with my family was even better. Here is a little bit of how I simply had a wonderful Christmas...

On Christmas Eve I helped mommy bake cookies, got to open one small present AND tracked Santa!



On Christmas morning - Santa had left some goodies behind. I opened lots of presents which were all awesome!






After opening gifts we got ready for a drive to visit Juh-Juh, Grandpa, Aunt Jenny, Uncle D, Aunt Laurie and Uncle Adam and Keira in New Jersey. I got even more presents there. Keira and I played and played and she shared all of her toys (old and new) with me. We celebrated Aunt Laurie's birthday and she let me and Keira help blow out the candles!!




We spent the night at Keira's house and as usual the slumber party was a great big success. I could not have asked for a better Christmas.



Hope everyone out there enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did mine. Merry Christmas!!!

Love,
Riley Paige
XOXOXO

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

The Decker's LOVE when the Clark's come for a visit.

We had a great Christmas with you all!

Aunt Laurie said...

I had a great Christmas with you! Love and miss you already!

juh-juh said...

Glad you had a great Christmas, I did too, because I got to spend it with you, and your mommy & daddy!!!