BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lights on the Lake

Tonight we went to Lights on the Lake. Mommy says that we went last year, but since I was so little I really don't remember. Mommy's work gave her a free ticket to go, so me, daddy, mommy and Uncle Matt piled in the car and headed across the street to drive through the lights. I started out in the back seat trying to see the lights.


Then mommy thought I couldn't see them very well. She decided she was going to pull a "Brittney Spears" and have me sit in the front on Uncle Matt's lap. I'm glad she did, I could see the lights so much better.


I saw so many different lights. They were all so pretty. I saw Santa, elves, the Wizard of Oz and lots of snowmen.







What a fun night!

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Keira would have loved to see that with you. Maybe next year!!!

Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!!

juh-juh said...

Such a good Uncle Matt, breaking the law for his Goddaughter!! Lights sure do look beautiful!!!