BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Check out my loot!

This morning I celebrated Christmas early with Babcha, Pop, great-grandma and great-grandpa. We had a breakfast celebration and I opened up lots of presents. Clearly I must have been a good girl this year, check out some of what I got!

A rocking chair from Babcha and Pop!


A blanket that Babcha made especially for me


My first purse from Aunt Cindy and Uncle Steve


Elmo books!!


Maracas


A school bus that will help me with my letters and numbers


A Tadoodles from Aunt Tammy and Uncle Kevin


And a sticker book with over 700 stickers...hahaha I bet mommy and daddy will love that!

Wow, I can't believe I got this much stuff today. Thank you to everyone for all my great gifts. Can't wait to see what Santa leaves me!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Laur Laur said...

Looks like you got great stuff. I can't celebrate with you in a few days!!! xo

juh-juh said...

You sure are a lucky girl, you have so many people who love you so much!!!

Mommy Decker said...

Wow!!! You sure are on Santa's "nice" list!!!