BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Play! Play! Play!

Yesterday we went to Rochester and went to the Strong National Museum of Play. What an awesome day!! Mommy and daddy met up with some old friends and the best part of meeting them was that they had a kid like me named Ryan. He was pretty cool. Here is some of the fun I had. I would like to show you everything, but then this would be the longest blog ever!!!

Here I am trying to find Nemo!


Here I am chatting it up with Elmo...hope Abby Cadabby doesn't get jealous!!


Playing with some toys


Brushing some really big teeth


Me and my new friend Ryan


I loved the Butterfly Garden, there were other things besides butterflies like turtles, fish and birds!


Building with blocks!


Pretending to shop like mommy at the mini Wegman's.

I had so much fun and cannot wait to go back!

"The debt we owe to the play of the imagination is incalculable" - Carl Jung

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

That plays looks really fun!

I won't show Keira this post - she may get jealous! ;)

Aunt Laurie said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to play play play with you on Christmas!!!