BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My first sleepover!

All of the guests may have left when Keira's birthday party was over, but for me and my best cousin ever, the party was really just beginning!! And it started here, in the bath. Keira and I took a much needed bath and played with toys while we were in there. It was a blast!


After our bath we ate babas (with Juh-Juh and Gramps) and fell fast asleep. We were of course wiped from our very busy day.

But the next morning we woke up and hung out. We may not look alike, but our mommies think the one thing we really do have in common is our crazy morning hair. I have to admit, even with our crazy morning hair we are cuties!!!


While waiting for breakfast, Keira and I checked out all of her awesome presents from her birthday party. Keira let me play with her toys - that's how I know she's the best big cousin.


We ate a yummy breakfast of waffles (made by Aunt Jenny) and just chatted like little girls do. I think that once we can really formulate sentences our mommies are going to have a hard time getting us to stop talking!


After breakfast we played some more, watched "Yo Gabba Gabba" and danced our heinies off!


Now that I know how cool sleepovers can be, I can't wait for my next one! Thank you Keira (and Aunt Jenny and Uncle Darrell) for having me and my mommy and daddy over. We had the best time ever and can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

You can sleepover again anytime you want! It was a blast having you here!

juh-juh said...

Crazy morning hair or not, you two are the prettiest!!! Glad you had fun on your first sleepover together!!!