BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It was a fun weekend!

This past weekend, Juh-Juh and Gramps came for a visit. They showed up on Friday night and let me stay up late and hang out with them. On Saturday I woke up and I was told by mommy that we were going back to the zoo. I thought it was a good idea to be allowed to show Juh-Juh and Gramps my town!

I had a blast at the zoo!! My favorite animals to watch were the lemurs and penguins. They pretty much rocked. I discovered that I don't like monkeys - there is nothing about them I like! Don't make me look at one, act like one or make the sounds of one. NO MONKEYS PLEASE!!!!




After our afternoon at the zoo, I brought Gramps and Juh-Juh over to Babcha and Pop's house. There we had a cookout. It was fun. I enjoyed eating hamburger for the first time ever. It was yummy and I cannot wait to have some more. Thankfully Babcha and Pop weren't too angry that I came over in my Yankees gear.




On Sunday Gramps, Juh-Juh, mommy and I all went to the big mall. Of course there was no way I was leaving there without a prize! Juh-Juh and Gramps bought me a pretty dress (like I needed another one). Mommy and Juh-Juh bought pretty dresses too, they said it was for my birthday luau party.


Thanks for visiting! Can't wait to see you again soon!

XOXORiley PaigeXOXO

3 comments:

gramps said...

i had a blast hanging out with you, can't wait to see you ,mommy &daddy again love ya

Mommy Decker said...

Your cousin will tell you, a girl can never have too many pretty dresses!!!

So jealous that Juh-Juh and Grandpa got to see you & we have to wait a couple more weeks.

Love you!

Aunt Laurie said...

Looks like you had a great time with Juh Juh and Gramps...I sure can't wait to see you in a few weeks!