BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's a party for Keira!

This weekend mommy, daddy and I packed up the car and headed to New Jersey. We were going there for a very special occasion - it was Keira's 2nd birthday party!!! I was so excited since it had been one whole month since I last saw Keira (and the rest of my family). On the drive down, daddy chilled in the backseat with me. I think he wanted to nap on the way down, but I stole his pillow, so he had to stay awake and entertain me.


Keira's party was an Abby Cadabby themed party. Keira was so lucky, she got to dress up like Abby, her fairy dress even had wings on the back!


Keira's backyard was set up like a playland! I hung out in the pool a lot. I had an awesome time hanging out with Keira, Mia, Ella and baby Mae in the yard. I swung on the swing and played on the slide and teeter totter.


I even got some quality time in with the birthday girl! Keira is the best big cousin!!


Keira got lots of cool presents that included so much stuff for her baby dolls (baby Carlos and Eleanor are so lucky)! One of my favorite parts of the day were the cupcakes - made special by Aunt Jenny. They were yummy and I was so lucky that mommy shared her cupcake with me.


I had such a good time at Keira's birthday party. Boy can those Deckers really put on a party! Happy Birthday to my best big cousin Keira!

1 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

The party wouldn't have been complete with you Riley! We are so glad you had a good time!

Love you & your Mommy and Daddy so much!