BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day - obviously my daddy's first, so I wanted to make it extra special for him. This morning daddy woke up with me (I slept in until almost 6:30, just for him). Then I couldn't wait for him to open up the present I made for him at daycare. He loved it, just like I thought he would.


Daddy spent the morning playing with me and listening to my favorite songs. I sang "Pop Fly" just for him. I got so tired from all that excitement that I needed a nap. Daddy let me take a nap on one of my favorite spots, his chest.


After my nap, we got ready and went over to Babcha and Pop's house. We wanted to wish Pop a Happy Father's Day too. I had fun visiting them! We watched the birds in their yard, I blew bubbles and played ball. It was a great time.



I also want to give a shout out to Gramps, Uncle Darrell and all the other fathers out there. I hope you had a great Father's Day!!

I hope that daddy enjoyed his first Father's Day. I have to say, I think I have the best dad in the world! I love when daddy wakes up with me in the morning and then lets me fall back to sleep on his chest, I love when daddy plays songs and sings them to me, I love our daddy/Riley time when he brings me to daycare on some mornings, best of all I love that he loves me more than anything in the world. I am one lucky little lady!!


Happy Father's Day daddy - I love you!! Love Always ~ Riley Paige XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Babcha and Pop said...

Riley we have to agree you have a great daddy who adores you and he is very blessed to have you and your mommy.

love
babcha and pop

Mommy Decker said...

Looks like you had a great day with your daddy & Pop.

PS - Your shoes are super cute!!

Unknown said...

Glad that your daddy had a great father's day...must be easy because you're so cute!!

juh-juh said...

Glad your Daddy had a great Fathers Day,of course having you for a daughter makes it great!!!