BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

What's happening???

Wow, I can't believe it is August already!!  It's been pretty busy around here just getting the day to day things done.  We have a lot to look forward to over the next couple of months but more importantly here is what's been going on so far!

Riley started a new daycare - it's a long story about the old one - but let's just say that we're not disappointed with our decision.  Riley jumped right in and is learning more now then she has in the last 6 months! She is also gearing up to start Pre-K in September.  I cannot believe my little baby will be going to a real school, where she has to get supplies, have a backpack and bring her own lunch.  It is so surreal!!  She is really excited about it and has been talking non-stop about going to Holy Family.  

The other subject she talks non-stop about is baby number 2.  She is truly over the moon about being a big sister.  She cannot wait until October when Baby Girl makes her debut (currently scheduled for 10/24/12).  So far so good with number 2.  All of my appointments for her have gone well.  No worries!  I even completed my glucose test and passed!  No 3-hour test here!!  Now we're on the every 2 week schedule so every other Thursday until the end of September I see the doctor.  Riley will accompany me to the appointments and she loves that she can!

Next week is Riley's Garden Party!!  Riley chose to celebrate her 4th birthday in our backyard.  It will be just family again, but honestly for Riley, as long as Keira is there, it doesn't matter who shows up (including Jeremy and I)!! 

Future projects around here will include getting the nursery (and everything else) ready for the baby!  Stay tuned for those updates.


And I couldn't blog without leaving a picture of Riley "just hanging around" enjoying her lazy days of summer!!


1 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

That picture is too damn much! We can't wait to see you Friday!