BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 31, 2012

31w 2d update!

How far along? 31w 2d

Total weight gain: Ummm it's been 2 1/2 weeks since I last checked but it was 21 pounds then (insert  sad face here).

Maternity clothes? Is there any other kind??

Stretch marks?  I'm absolutely earning more tiger stripes!

Sleep: I'm up every 2-3 hours - clearly practicing for when Baby Girl gets here!  I also go through some periods of insomnia.

Best moment this week: When Riley decided that when she has her 4 year appointment in a few weeks that she will just hold on to her baby sister when it's time for her shots!!

Miss Anything?  The list is long!  I miss sleep (especially sleeping on my belly and right side), the ability to walk up more than one flight of steps without getting winded, a nice cold beer, sitting comfortably, oh and I cannot wait to breathe again...that whole I have a stuffy nose through my entire pregnancy, yeah it sucks!!

Movement:  Baby Girl is like her sister - she shakes what her mama gave her!  

Food cravings: I have a new love for these M&M cookies the sell at work!

Food aversions:  I made tacos for Riley the other day and because the smell didn't kill me I decided to eat one...yeah wrong choice.  I will continue to stay away until post baby!

Gender: It's definitely a GIRL!

Labor Signs: No real labor signs, just random Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button - It's out and it is so gross!!  

Wedding rings on or off? Still on, which is surprising.  By this time with Riley I don't think I was wearing any rings.  Considering it is the end of the summer and I can still wear mine is a huge accomplishment!

Looking forward to:  October 24, 2012 at 8:30am!!  Baby Girl has been scheduled to arrive on that date (unless she feels like coming earlier - which I really hope she doesn't).  



**These pics were taken on 8.29.12 - I was 31 weeks exactly**


1 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Still looking adorable!