BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

So many things to look forward to!

The countdowns are officially on!!!  There is so much to look forward to in the next couple of weeks and we're excited for each of them!!

Only 10 more days until Daddy's birthday!  More cake and more importantly candles to blow out!!

Only 12 more days until I find out if I am going to have a baby brother or a baby sister!!

Only 15 more days until Father's Day!!  I love my daddy!!

Only 22 more days until Keira's SCREAMIN' birthday party!!!  Ooooh I cannot wait for that one!!

And finally...only 5 more weeks until VACATION!!  I can't wait to relax at the beach house with my family.  Pool, sun, sand, great company....it's going to be a BLAST!!!!


I hope everyone else has fun things to look forward to this summer too!!!

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Aunt Laurie said...

I can't wait until the beach house!!

Jenn said...

Can't wait to find out pink or blue!