BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's been a pretty busy June...and it's not over yet!

June has been pretty darn busy.  I started out the month celebrating Daddy's birthday.  We had family over on the Sunday before his birthday (that's when we had cake).  Then on his actual birthday mommy and I took him to dinner where I told the waitress it was his birthday.  So I got to share an ice cream sundae with him.  It was so delicious!!!



Then I found out I was going to be a big sister to a little sister.  I was so excited because even though I said I didn't care if I had a brother or a sister - I really wanted a sister!  So now October can't come fast enough.


We celebrated Father's Day at Babcha and Pop's house.  It was a hot day - so I spent it in the pool.  But mommy did manage to get me to pose daddy for one picture!!


Yesterday we traveled to Juh-Juh and Grandpa's house for a sleepover.  Then today it was off to New Jersey to celebrate Keira's 5th birthday.  She had her party at Screamin' Parties.  I did a lot of screaming (and sliding and bouncing).  It was such a fun day!!!  





Next weekend I have another birthday party to go to.  Sophia's turning one!!  Can't wait to see the family and party it up!!  


The countdown also continues for the great beach house vacation in OBX - 13 more days!!!!  It definitely can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

What a busy bee! So glad you were able to squeeze us in! ;)

Jenn said...

It was so much fun seeing you and playing at Keira's birthday party! Momma Clark looks awesome! I can't wait to see your OBX Pictures! Have fun! The Carolina's are the best!