BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 14, 2012

And we are officially...

TEAM PINK!!!

It's hard to believe that Jeremy is going to be outnumbered around here, but yep he sure will be!!  We are so excited to be having another little girl and cannot wait until October to meet her.  Riley is beyond thrilled that she will have a baby sister.  Here are some pics taken at the big sonogram.  Baby is looking good, measuring great and everything appears normal!  At the end is a little video of us telling Riley it was a girl - I just loved her reaction!!  So precious.  I can only hope that Riley and her little sister will have as awesome of a relationship as I have with my sisters!!!








4 comments:

juh-juh said...

Love!! Riley you are going to be the best big sister ever!!! And I just love her little hinny!!!

Mommy Decker said...

Ok - I could watch that over & over again! And I might!!

And my new niece has the cutest little hiney!

Babcha and Pop said...

Riley Paige you are an angel and you are going to be the best big sister. Love the part where she says until she grows up.

Aunt Laurie said...

Love everything about this!!!!xoxox