BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

Wow, what a weekend I had!! It was a nice extended weekend where I got to spend 4 days home with mommy and daddy. We kicked off Memorial Day weekend celebrating mommy's "20th" birthday. Mommy says she is really not 20, but that it's ok if I think that. It was a great day as you read in my previous blog post we went to the movies and saw "Rio." But then we celebrated mommy's birthday with pizza and cake. Of course, I just HAD to help blow out the candles.

Saturday was what mommy called a "weird, tricky day." We didn't know if it was going to rain or not, so we spent the day taking care of other things like shopping for my new baby cousin (2nd cousin) that is due in a month. Mommy let me pick out my own special gift that she will deliver for me next week when she goes to Baby Parrott's baby shower.

Since it never did rain, we ended up going to Babcha and Pop's house to play. We went to the castle playground and mommy and I rolled down a GIANT hill. SO.MUCH.FUN!!!!



On Sunday we were finally able to make it to the pool. As excited as I was about going to the pool, once we were there I was not so excited. I must have forgotten about how big the pool really is. I had fun and did swim around a little, but mommy and daddy were NOT allowed to let go of me!!


After spending the morning at the pool, we headed to the zoo. It was super hot out, but it was fun to visit with all the animals. Plus I took my own camera and needed to get pictures of the penguins!



After the zoo mommy went to the mall to get a pedicure and I went with her and daddy to play in the arcade. Mommy didn't want me to feel left out and so she gave me a mani/pedi after my bath. I requested purple nail polish - just like she had on her toes!





On Monday it was back to Babcha and Pop's house to celebrate Memorial Day. The day was all about food, fun and sun. I had a great time playing with my cousin Alex.



I had so much fun this weekend I don't want it to end! Mommy says it's back to reality tomorrow. I cannot wait to tell my friends at school about what a super awesome weekend I had!!

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Looks like you and Keira both had great weekends. The only thing that would have been better is if you two cuties were together! :)

juh-juh said...

Sounds like it was a fun filled weekend!!