BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick - or - Treat

Yesterday was Halloween and I finally got to go trick-or-treating with mommy and daddy!


I went to the first house with daddy and rang the doorbell. A nice man answered the door but I didn't care about how nice he was, I just wanted the candy!


I got a lollipop from one of the houses and I needed to have that lollipop in order to be energized to continue my quest for candy.


It was a pretty successful night and the best part was that when I was done trick-or-treating, mommy let me have chocolate - now what girl doesn't love that???

I hope everyone had a safe Halloween and got lots of goodies! Next stop...THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Keira loves RIley's costume!!

Aunt Laurie said...

Cutest kitty kat ever! <3