BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's that time of year again when people are supposed to reflect and share about what they are thankful for. Well since I am a little older now, I decided that some of the things I was thankful for last year are different than the things I am thankful for this year. So, I am thankful for the following things:

Blocks - they keep me entertained. I love to open the bag and dump them all over the floor, knock down whatever mommy or daddy build with them, I use them to practice my throwing skills and a bonus with blocks are that I get to see mommy and daddy try to refrain from yelling and cursing when they step on one (it really is pretty funny)!



Sticker books - these also keep me entertained!! I like to place stickers in sticker books wherever I want. I also like to peel them back out of the book and eat them. I also like to leave them laying on the floor so that mommy and daddy are constantly peeling them off their socks and slippers - again hilarious!!!!


Cousin time - it may be weeks that go by until Keira and I get to see each other, but when we get together we are partners in crime, Laverne & Shirley, Thelma & Louise...I think you get it! There is no time like cousin time! I learn a lot from my best big cousin ever and I hope that we stay this close forever!!


Cooking - I love making different recipes for mommy and daddy to try. Of course you can't try any recipe without saying "Mmmmmm" after trying. Mommy says I'm a close second to her in the cooking department...someday I will be number one cook and cook lots of dinners for mommy and daddy!!


The dining room table - or as I like it to be known "Fort Riley." I like to play under there, this playing includes stealing mommy's wine glasses that are conveniently located right next to the table and hiding daddy's keys.


My family - I am most thankful for my family!! I love my mommy and daddy and I feel like the luckiest girl alive to have them as my parents (and I know they feel like they're the luckiest parents alive to have me for their daughter). But I not only love and are thankful for my mommy and daddy, but I am equally as thankful for all of my extended family. Boy, I feel like I can go on and on about what I am thankful for but I think you get it.


I had a great Thanksgiving and felt thankful to be around the entire Clark family. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed their time with family and friends and ate more than their fair share!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Riley Paige

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Oh you sweet angel.

Keira is so thankful for cousin time too. And I am thankful to get to see you grow up into an awesome little lady.

We can't wait for Christmas!

Aunt Laurie said...

I'm thankful for my gorgeous godbaby :)