BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Riley's hiding spot

The other day I noticed Riley throw a toy block into her laundry basket. She thought it was funny. She threw the one block in, and then ran away. I forgot about the block and never thought to fish it out of the laundry basket until today. As we were cleaning the house, Jeremy was cleaning Riley's room. I walked over to the very full laundry basket and said "Oh, there is a block in here I need to get out." Well as I dug through the laundry I found more than one block.


Ok, yes that is a half eaten cookie next to the rubber ducky cow and in between the yellow and green block (although it is hard to see) there is a wine glass...that's right my friends, a wine glass!! You can imagine our surprise when we found all of these "goodies." I think we are now going to have to hide Riley's laundry basket!!!

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! This is the most awesome thing EVER!!!

Aunt Laurie said...

Lil sneaky one!!!Love her!

juh-juh said...

Hysterical!!! You have to love that baby!!! Think you better count your bottles of wine being you found an empty wine glass lol!!!!