BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

One Wild Night!

Riley has a nightly routine - it's pretty simple: bath, bottle, bed! It hasn't changed since she has been born. All day yesterday Riley appeared wired but we figured all that energy would eventually lead to a good night sleep. Yeah right. Last night Riley would not go to sleep. I thought that since I was just laying in bed watching the AMAs that she could lay with me - well true Riley fashion, she did everything but lay with me, take a look:

Throwing herself backwards and cracking herself up

This was about 20 seconds of rest

She may look like she is sitting, but she was actually dancing to a performer on the AMAs

Standing on our bed (which is prohibited), but Riley doesn't care about the rules!

Cracking herself up in the mirror

Daddy seemed to think that Riley's craziness came from the Lions second win of the year (hence the Lions pjs), but if that's the case then I guess we won't have to worry about too many more nights like this!!

4 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I wish I was hanging in pjs with Riley! Miss you guys!

Mommy Decker said...

Ooh I just love her!

PS - Nice dig to the Lions. Hahaha!

juh-juh said...

She's her mother's daughter!! Love you Riley Paige!!!

Jenn said...

It must be really fun to throw your self back and giggle. Kylie does the same thing and thinks its hilarious.