BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

And no we're not talking about Christmas...it's FALL!! Mommy says it's the best time of the year. The leaves change color, the weather is perfect most days, pumpkin picking and apple picking are just some of the things mommy loves about the fall. Today I went apple picking and had a great time. Mommy, Daddy, Babcha and me all piled in the car and went to Beak and Skiff. I have to say I think I did pretty good at picking apples, considering last year I couldn't even pick my own. Here are some picture from my day out:











I really enjoyed the tractor ride and eating my apple. I am so glad Babcha came with us! I can't wait to do some more apple and pumpkin picking next weekend when my best cousin Keira comes to visit with Aunt Jenny and Aunt Laurie. Boy is that going to be a blog to remember!!

3 comments:

juh-juh said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!!! And of course Mommy put the most perfect outfit on you...you look adorable!! P.S. Your mommy makes the best apple pie ever, I'm sure she'll make one for you!!!

Mommy Decker said...

Looks like a perfect fall day! Great outfit too! Can't wait for next weekend!

Aunt Laurie said...

Looks like a great time. Can't wait for a fun girls weekend!