BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday cake = SUGAR HIGH!!


Today was Babcha's birthday - so we went over to Babcha and Pop's house for some dinner and birthday cake. I didn't care too much about dinner, I just wanted the cake...OH YEAH!

So we sang "Happy Birthday" to Babcha and I helped her blow out the candles.


I enjoyed my very yummy, sugary, Wegman's cake...it was delicious!


And I even sorta posed for a picture with Babcha.


I think the sugary flowers on the cake got to me, because I suddenly went crazy! Check out some of my craziness!



I hope Babcha enjoyed her birthday, I am glad I was able to celebrate it with her. I also can't help but feel really good knowing that we have some of that yummy, sugary cake in our refrigerator at home!!!!!

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Awesome! Love it!!!

juh-juh said...

Love it!!