BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The best thing about fall

A few weeks ago I tried my first attempt at apple picking. Unfortunately that day the sun was blazing and it was very hot, so I didn't actually get to pick any apples. Today we tried a second attempt at apple picking since it was a beautiful fall day. Me, mommy, Juh-juh and gramps, all my cousins and aunts and uncle Darrell and Nelson all went to Dressel Farms to pick apples. I was so excited about apple picking, I wore myself out before I even got there!


No worries though, I eventually woke up (of course after mommy picked all the apples she wanted) and began to partake in apple picking fun.

Here I got to pretend I was a giant ear of corn!


I might be new to this family, but I have come to learn that all my aunts and mommy are really obsessed with taking pictures of us kids. Here I am with my big cousins, Patrick, Keira and Madison.


After making us pose together, we all went into a giant corn maze. I led the way for the first half (ok, my mommy helped a little). Then Patrick led us the rest of the way...we didn't even get lost!


Once again, my crazy mommy was making me do crazy things. I posed on this pumpkin because as mommy said, "it would be sooooo cute." What do you think? Am I soooo cute???

I had the best day with my family. I can't wait until next year when I can walk around and pick my own apples, heck by then I should be able to say apple! I'll start practicing now!

5 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

You are sooooooooooo VERY cute! We had the best day with you!

Love, The Deckers

xoxo

Anonymous said...

But of course you are sooooo cute!!! I had a great day with all my girls and my boy.

Anonymous said...

You are really cute, and me and Uncle Schneckie had so much fun playing with you!

Jenn said...

Love the pumpkin picture. And Dont you just love the carrier. I love carring Kylie around and as she got bigger she loved looking out. It make outings more fun and easier.

Anonymous said...

i had the best time with you and can't wait till next year