BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hippity, Hoppity - Easter's here!!

It's Easter! My weekend started off better then last weekend (don't think I forgot about my encounter with the Easter bunny). Instead, this weekend I went to the blessing of the food at church and then I got to color eggs. Mommy let me plop my own egg in the dye. I think daddy and Uncle Matt were more excited about coloring eggs than I was.


After coloring eggs, mommy sent me to bed. When I woke up this morning I saw a great big basket with my name on it (literally). I was excited - it was like Christmas all over again!!


Mommy let me tear right into the basket. I got new pjs, a toy, a new sippy cup, and some snacks to name a few.


Mommy and daddy got me dressed into my pretty Easter dress. I even let them put a bow in my hair.


We went to Babcha and Pop's house for a yummy breakfast (or so I heard, I only got cereal and fruit). I had a great time visiting and playing with my toys there. And people must love me because I got more baskets filled with prizes. So not to brag, but including the two baskets I got from Juh-Juh and Gramps and then Aunt Jenny, Uncle Darrell and Keira, and the Easter goody bag from Aunt Laurie and Uncle Adam, I managed to collect, 7 baskets!! Wow I feel loved.


I can't say anything else except I had a fabulous first Easter. It was nice to see some of our family again. Can't wait for the next gathering. Happy Easter from the Clark Family to yours!!

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Happy 1st Easter! So glad you had a great day! You looked beautiful in your Easter dress.

Love you!

juh-juh said...

you sure looked like you had a great 1st Easter, and you looked beautiful in your dress

Aunt Laurie and Uncle Adam said...

Glad you had a great first Easter, and you definitely looked cute!! We love you!