BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What in the world?

Today mommy told me that the forecast was calling for snow. "What the heck is snow?" I thought. So mommy decided to dress me in my new onesie from my cousin Keira (she always gets me the most awesome stuff). It has a snowman on it and I am imagining that a snowman is made with snow, so I went with it. See?
Now by early afternoon I was still wondering, "where is this snow mommy was talking about??" So I waited and waited and watched and watched. After a few hours, I decided to heck with the snow - I'm taking a nap!
When I woke up, I was amazed at what I saw! It was snow. Mommy says it's only flurries and that I don't even know about all the snow we're going to get soon.
Of course you can only guess what happened next. You can't?? We tested out my new snow suit that daddy bought me. Here is a shot of me in the flurries. I thought it was fun! Can't wait to build my first snowman. Hey, do you think it's too late to change my Halloween costume to a snowman? Just kidding!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your gonna love the snow & you look sooooooooooo cute in your snow suit

Mommy Decker said...

Oh my goodness!!! You are the prettiest snow angel I have ever seen!!!

And it was smart thinking on Keira's part to get you that onesie when she heard you were moving up north.

But who knew you'd get to wear it so soon?!?! Hee hee.

Love you! xo

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see more snow pictures and Riley in that cute snow suit.

Anonymous said...

Oh Riley, you are the cutest little snow bunny I've ever seen. Wait til Uncle Schneck sees you...he's gonna want to get you on some skis!

Anonymous said...

Riley, the future downhill champion! I can't wait to get you your first skis!

Anonymous said...

love the snowsuit and that beautiful smile