BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What I learned in my second month...

Today I turned 2 months old. I learned a lot in my second month of life. Things like mommy won't talk to me when I wake up for my middle of the night feedings because then I think it's playtime but if daddy wakes up with me I can get away with murder and ruin mommy's schedule! I learned that if I really ever want to bug daddy all I need to do is go poop but make sure he is the only one around to change my stinky diaper. I also learned that I am the princess of the house and that mommy and daddy love me more than anything else in the world! I am not always the easiest baby (what baby is) - but rest assured, I know that when I smile mommy and daddy's heart melts. I wonder if this will still work when I'm 16?



Yes I am staring at myself in the mirror, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Now I see it...I am CUTE!!

I made friends with the Zebra on my swing...I think we'll call her Zoe.

Here I am the big 2 (months that is). Hmmm...I wonder what I'll learn next month?

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Did you think we were lying Riley?!?! You are SO cute!!!

You have the sweetest smile!

Anonymous said...

Riley, now that you're 2 months old, I think it's time for me to tell you....I am going to steal you from mommy and daddy!!!

With a smile like that, who can resist?? I love you baby girl!!