BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!

Today is Halloween, it's my first. Mommy says I am way to young to go trick-or-treating, but I'm not too young to dress up.

I must admit, I am the cutest pea pod ever!

Who needs to go trick-or-treating when you have two sets of the best grandparents ever! Juh-Juh and Gramps got candy (which happens to be some of mommy and daddy's favorite kinds) and a book. Babcha and Pop got me burp cloths, a towel, some yummy formula and two books.

Tonight I am going to stay in my awesome costume and help mommy and daddy give candy out to the trick-or-treaters. I would also like to say thank you to Pat for my costume...I love it (and so does mommy and daddy).

6 comments:

Babcha and Pop said...

Riley

You certainly are the sweetest pea pod ever. Don't let your mommy and daddy eat all the candy.

Love you
Babcha and Pop

Anonymous said...

you are the best pea pod ever & don't let mommy & daddy fool you with the baba bowl

Mommy Decker said...

Well hello Sweet Pea!!!

It's like that costume was made for you!

And it looks like you made out like a bandit with all that loot!

xo

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest and sweetest pea pod ever. Love you

Anonymous said...

My little sweet pea!! So glad you had a great first Halloween. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! xoxoxo

Jenn said...

Tooo cute! Kylie & my sisters baby Corinne were pea pod's last year and we didnt even plan it that way. It is the cutest costume. She is one of three os the cutest Pea Pods I have ever seen.