BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hanging with the Grandparents!

Late this past week I found out that Juh-Juh and Gramps were coming to visit!  I was so excited when I heard that they were coming for the weekend - I couldn't wait to see them.

We did so much stuff over the weekend...

We went pumpkin picking:







Then we headed to Beak & Skiff.  We didn't do any apple picking, but I did ride on 2 ponies, and we shopped and ate lunch there.









That night we went to my favorite place to eat - TULLY'S!!!!  Afterwards I showed Juh-Juh how my Leap Pad worked.


On Sunday Juh-Juh made a delicious turkey dinner - like you would eat at Thanksgiving and I  painted my pumpkins.  


I also watched a little football with daddy and Gramps.  It was such a fun weekend - I hope we can do it again soon!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

Looks like a great weekend, Ri! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks :)

juh-juh said...

I had the absolute best weekend!! I just love hanging out with the Clarks!! I cannot wait to see you again in a few weeks!! xoxo

gramps said...

i had a blast with you mommy & daddy this weekend ,started missing you as soon as we left your drive waycan't wait to see you again .and remember thats not dancing sally