BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 9, 2012

We've been keeping a secret...

But I am feeling (and looking) like I can no longer keep the secret! Riley is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!! Jeremy and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting baby number 2 in October!

So far so good. Baby appears to be doing well. We've been to 2 appointments so far and everything looks great and (of course) baby is measuring bigger than where s/he should be at.



How far along? 11 weeks 2 days.

Total weight gain: NONE (yep that's right no weight...for now)

Maternity clothes? Well kind of. My clothes are starting to get snug, but maternity stuff is still a bit big (but way more comfy)

Stretch marks? None from number 2 yet - but thanks to Riley I am still donning some old ones :)

Sleep: I get up about 3 times a night just to pee.

Best moment this week: Being with our family at Easter and discussing potential baby names.

Miss Anything? My wine of course!

Movement: None yet

Food cravings: This pregnancy I had one craving one day for cake, but other than that, no real cravings.

Food aversions: Sometimes the smell of meat.

Gender: I don't know, but we are going to definitely be finding out!!

Labor Signs: Obviously none

Belly Button - In or Out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: My appointment on 4/27 because I will get to see the little nugget again!



And here is me and all my belly/bloat at 11 weeks!


6 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

YAY!!! COngrats, Clarks! Can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!! xoxoxoxo

Mommy Decker said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!! Can't wait to meet our new family member! We love all FOUR of you!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months (or what's left of it!)

juh-juh said...

I just haven't met you yet...but I love you already!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you & your family! You're looking wonderful.

Jenn said...

Congrats to the Clarks! We are so excited for you all! Colleen you look great!