BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I just wanted to take a minute to say a big, huge "THANK YOU" to my parents. As some may know, our brand new camera broke while on vacation back in June. While Jeremy and I wait for the return of our camera we have been using my parents camera to capture all of Riley's special moments. This means they have been without a camera for several weeks, and while I am sure they miss their camera I think they would miss Riley's blog posts even more!! So thank you mom and dad for the use of your camera - Riley may not realize how important these moments are now, but I know when she is older she will be grateful that we were able to show her growth and accomplishments through pictures that she can have for a lifetime. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!


2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

I didn't realize you still had their camera. That's why I asked what happened to your camera because the blog posts kept coming. When you told me you had it out for service I thought you were using your old one.

I am glad the pictures keep on coming!!!

juh-juh said...

You are so very welcome!! I'd rather be without a camera, then without pictures of Riley Paige!!! Keep them coming!!