BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My 2nd Birthday

I celebrated my second year of life yesterday and what a great time I had!! I woke up in the morning to a living room filled with Dora presents! A playhut, a couch and a bat and ball - all Dora themed, it was awesome!


After opening and playing with my new presents from mommy and daddy it was off to Babcha and Pop's house for my Dora the Explorer Birthday Bash!! Mommy and daddy got me a bounce house for the party too - and you couldn't get me out of it!


I received TONS of cool presents. It's hard to pick a favorite because they're all so awesome.


We had cake and you guessed it Dora and Boots were on it. The cake was so delicious.


When the party was over we went home and had some yummy cupcakes that mommy made. She even put Dora candies on them...such a sugar high!


What a fun, fun birthday! I was so happy to have so many friends and family gather for my day. I can't wait to see what kind of party mommy and daddy have in store for me next year...I'm thinking live animals or maybe a fire eater!!!

To see more of my birthday party pictures and professional birthday pictures click on this link here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=244477&id=669006095&l=e645b908a0

1 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

My Riley Paige, watching you grow has been so fun! I'm so happy I got to celebrate with you. Love you so so much!