BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Check it out!

One of our steps to becoming a big girl was that we were not going to use sippy cups anymore and that we were going to move along to cups with straws only. Well yesterday I found out from Miss Miranda at daycare that Riley drinks from a big girl cup and then proceeded to watch her chug down some apple juice from a CUP!

So this morning when she requested Cheerios for breakfast I gladly gave her some with a cup of juice. Check out my big girl!!

Seriously, what's next - her driver's license???? I love that she is growing up - but does it have to be so quickly????

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

I love that she is naked except for silly bands!

Aunt Laurie said...

What a little rock star!

juh-juh said...

I was thinking the same thing as Aunt Jenny!! Such a big girl!! Love you!!