BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

***LeT iT sNoW***

It has been a pretty mild winter here in Central New York - but here it is the end of February, just a few weeks shy of the first day of spring and we get SNOW!!! Today I left work a little early so I picked Riley up and decided that when we got home we were going to play in the snow. Riley tried to make a snowman, a snow angel, and catch snowflakes on her tongue. She had so much fun!!






I got just a little bit of video (before my camera battery died - figures) of Riley in the snow. Don't mind the sound of the wind blowing into the microphone of the camera.



We were out there for some time. Riley would not go back in the house. I had to bribe her with hot chocolate to get her to agree that it was time to go in! But at least she had fun right???

PS - Riley wants to thank her big cousin Keira for the snowsuit!

3 comments:

juh-juh said...

Looks like you had so much fun playing the snow, wish I could have been there with you!!! Love and miss you!!!

aunt Laurie said...

How cute! Looks like you had so much fun!! Miss and love you!! xoxox

Mommy Decker said...

You look like you had a blast! Keira loves playing in the snow too. I hope someday you two can play together.

And we are so glad you like the snowsuit. This year's is yours too!! :)