BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Girl's Weekend 2010 - well not quite!

This weekend was supposed to be Girl's Weekend 2010 - but Aunt Jenny got the flu so we had to change things up a bit! Instead we went to Juh-Juh and Grandpa's house. Aunt Laurie spent the weekend there too and Keira came over and had a sleepover from Sunday to Monday. We had such a fun time! We went to Jumpin' Jakes, played with Play-Doh and toys and wore matching jammies!!







On Monday, Aunt Jenny was able to come over to pick up Keira and so I got to spend some time with her too!



So what it wasn't exactly "Girl's Weekend" it was awesome to hang out with my family and especially my best big cousin Keira. Now it just gives us an excuse to plan another Girl's Weekend - soon, please!!

PS - If you want to see more pics from my weekend and from Jumpin' Jakes - check out this site

4 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I had an awesome weekend with you girls. Love you soooo much my little smarty pants!

Mommy Decker said...

Riley, you are smarter and prettier every time I see you. I am so glad I got to give you a few hugs before the weekend was over. Thanks for hanging with Keira. She had a great time!! I love you!

gramps said...

i had the best time with you & your cousin keira can't wait to do it again love ya a bunches

juh-juh said...

Girls Weekend was Fun Weekend!!! I love you tons!!!