BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Gym

For weeks I have been wanting to get Riley involved in some kind of tumbling/gym class. It's wintertime and there isn't a whole lot to do once the snow starts falling. So the other day, I called My Gym and asked about classes. They have classes for kids from 3 months - 9 years old. Perfect! Today we went as guests to see if it would be something that Riley would like.






Looks to us as though we made a good decision to sign her up today!! Every Saturday we will be going to My Gym to play on the swings, in the ball pit, on the trampoline and MORE!!

Riley had so much fun - she really did fall asleep in the car on the way to Babcha's house!!

Now Riley and mommy are wondering; if mommy has Zumba and Riley has My Gym, what does daddy have??? I think we're gonna need to find something fun for him to take part in!

2 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

That place looks...as you would say...AWESOME!!!

Aunt Laurie said...

Looks like a blast!!