BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

D is for Diva or Drama Queen - Take your pick!

This post is for those of you who don't believe that Riley could be anything but a little angel. Don't get me wrong, Riley is an awesome kid - as long as the word "no" does not come out of your mouth. Documented in the following 3 pictures was simply the result of Riley being told "no." I know, I know, how dare I tell Ms. Riley Paige "NO!"





As dramatic as all of this is - I still think she is a cutie pie!!

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Bahahahahaha! Most awesome post ever!

Poor thing!

Aunt Laurie said...

My poor Riley. I have it on good faith that these pictures were photoshopped...my Riley is an angel!! Hehe. She still is super cute even when she's mad!

juh-juh said...

I think Aunt Laurie is correct..photoshopped!!!