BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

You say it's your birthday...

Yesterday was my 1st birthday! Mommy and daddy keep saying that they can't believe I'm a year but really I can't believe I'm a year old!!! I had an awesome birthday. Mommy and daddy got me some cool gifts, I am able to sit in my car seat facing forward (daddy tells me I need to keep an eye on mommy's speed now), and I had so many wonderful visitors. Here are a few pictures from my actual birthday. Follow up later to see pictures from my Luau Birthday Party.

It's official I'm one year old!


My new kitchen


Practicing eating a cupcake


I'm 1!!


Yummy

I have to say overall, I think I had a great first year. I know mommy and daddy love me tons and are happy as long as I am happy. I cannot wait to get bigger and bigger and learn new things. Happy birthday to me!

3 comments:

Aunt Laurie..."Waur Waur" said...

Happy birthday sweet baby girl! I am so glad I got to celebrate with you. It's been a fun year watching you grow and I'm so lucky to be your aunt AND godmother. I love you a ton!!!! xoxoxox

juh-juh said...

I am so happy I was there for your 1st Birthday!!!! You are truly amazing!!! I love you tons!!!

gramps said...

I'am so glad i got to be with you on your very 1st birthday i had a ball with you mommy ,daddy & all the rest of the family,missing you already & i love you a wwwwwwwwwhole bunch