BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My trip to Skaneateles

Here is my story about my trip to Skaneateles:

It was a beautiful partly sunny and breezy Sunday and daddy had the idea to go to Skaneateles so that I could see the ducks and boats. So in the car we went...


I like to feel relaxed while being driven to and from places. If I could say "take me away Jeeves" I would but let's be real, I am just mastering please and thank you, but I digress - off to Skaneateles we go. Now for those of you not familiar with this lake and don't know how to say it, just say "SKINNY ATLAS." At the lake we saw ducks as promised by mommy and daddy - lots of ducks.


We walked along the lake and watched the ducks swim around and fly into and out of the water.



While taking a break from all the walking, mommy offered me a delicious Gerber Cinnamon Apple Cereal Bar. It was yummy and delicious and I think that the ducks could smell the deliciousness as well, because here's what happened.

The ducks were right at our feet! Mommy freaked out a little when she saw them for fear they might try to fly and swipe said delicious cereal bar.

And who would have thought we would have seen what we saw. Are you ready for this one??? A PIGGY, we saw an actual real live from the farm piggy! I got up close and personal with this piggy. He was cute...wonder if mommy and daddy would ever agree to buy me a piggy?

After our encounter with the piggy, we went out on the very long dock to watch the boats. I practiced saying "boat" and "water" for mommy and daddy - they were pretty impressed (and who wouldn't be?).

It began to rain after a while and we were all pretty hungry. Daddy said he knew of a place where we could eat lunch and then get ice cream. I was all about food and ice cream!!

We stopped at Skan-Ellus. Mommy enjoyed a cheeseburger, daddy a bacon cheeseburger and I had chicken nuggets. We all also enjoyed some french fries. It was a delicious lunch!

And the ice cream was just what we needed at the end of our meal!! YUMMY!!!

It was a great and successful Clark family fun day!

Wonder where we'll go next??

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Looks like fun!

And that face in your family picture -- angelic!!!

xo

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun day

juh-juh said...

Glad you had a fun day at the lake! Maybe if you ask Aunt Laurie she will get you a pig!!
And I love your jacket :)!!!