BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Birthday Luau!

The day after my birthday, mommy and daddy threw me a 1st birthday bash. All of my family were there and it was a luau theme. I got a real Hawaiian dress from Hawaii. Mommy bought me a lei and a headband to match my outfit. Here are a few pictures from the day.






Yummy cake...it was delish, as I'm sure you can tell by the next 3 pictures!!


The best part about any birthday party are the presents! And boy did I get a lot of awesome gifts!!

I had so much fun I was pooped by the end of the day!


This picture = successful party! Wonder what my 2nd birthday is going to be like???

4 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

Your luau was soooo cool! We had a blast!

Love you!

Waur Waur said...

I had a blast at your party! Glad you had fun too! Love you!!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day!

gramps said...

great day & you looked beautiful