BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick update on the squash

We sent Riley to daycare yesterday with a jar of butternut squash. I explained to her teacher that she may not eat too much because she wasn't crazy about it on Sunday. Well to our surprise, when Riley came home, her paper read that she ate the whole jar! Jeremy and I weren't sure if that was correct. Sure enough, when I went to drop Riley off today I was told that yes she did eat the whole jar!!! Next stop sweet potatoes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor riley forced to eat that stuff as if she had a choice, it was that or starve what a choice get her BANANAS lol

Mommy Decker said...

Keira always ate better at daycare too. I think they like to make liars out of their mommies & daddies. Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Piggy girl!